Thursday, June 5, 2008

A Day in the Life of Sydney

I will be 2 weeks old Friday June 6th. Woo hoo! Mommy says I am an easy baby. I only have to be changed & fed once at night. She says the blueprint they used with my sissy Morgan is working great for me too.

Well, here is how I spend my days.
First, I start my day off with a nap (between feedings of course).

Then, it is time for my afternoon siesta (another nap).

Then, I am forced to entertain myself on this musical matt and look at myself in this mirror. I kinda like the mirror. Who's that cute baby I keep seeing in there?
Well, that's about it....nap, eat, nap, eat, play, tummy time, eat, nap....you get the idea.

1 comment:

Kacey Bode said...

What a life!! I'm so glad she is following in her big sissy's footsteps and being an easy baby!! So cute!!!