Sunday, January 25, 2009

LONG TIME NO SEE!

We are a little behind on our blogging. But, we are back & boy have we been busy. I am 8 months old now! Woo hoo!! I am keeping Mommy & Dad-dee on their toes. I am eating lots of veggies now & the only fruits I enjoy so far are prunes & pears (organic & homemade of course- ha ha). Still on the Liquid Gold- that is my favorite! Thanks Mommy! I go to bed between 6:30-7:00 pm & get up between 7:30-8:00 am. I take a short catnap in the morning & save my big nap for the afternoon (1.5 - 3 hours). I got my first tooth at 6 months old (bottom, center left). But, just the one so far.

My sister Morgan is the best. I just love watching her. She makes me laugh all the time. Anyway, here are the latest pictures. Enjoy!
Here I am playing with my music table. I am standing a little now.
Morgan is the bestest big sister.








It's a mirror image. Mini-me!





It has been so cold here but Mommy bundles us up & out we go for a walk ( & also to the playground). I am sitting forward now. No carseat for me & boy do I like looking at all the action. Morgan got a duck horn from Grammy & I give big belly laughs when she blows it.



Smiles, smiles, smiles.








1 comment:

amanda said...

I missed...love the sister photos! They are so precious. It's just something about being sisters that's special, and you can see that in the photos.

Sisters rock!

And to see more and more as a mom of that bond grow between your daughters is so memorable for always.

I painted Cam and Mad's fingernails last night. Afterwards they were sitting at their table in their little chairs with their little piggies all spread out to dry. I took some photos I will upload to my blog soon, along with the Christmas ones!

Glad your back.