Monday, February 23, 2009

2-23-2009 I'm 9 months old!

Daddy has been away for 5 weeks so Grammy came to the rescue. Yeah!!!! We are getting lots of snuggle time. She is lots of fun. She plays with us all the time. I think Grammy is gonna be worn out when she has to go home. Sorry Grammy! But boy, is she lots of fun!


My Gran (Dad-dee's mommy) sent us a microphone & bongos! Woo hoo! A microphone, bongos....watch out Barry Manilow! Now all I need is to find Copacabana.....




Helloooooooooooo......This is Horton. He hears a Who, and I am Sydney Sue-Who! Hee hee!


Peek-a-boo from Sydney Sue-Who!


Horton, we need to do something about our hairdos! What are your thoughts?


This is my Barney. See????????
Dinosaur....the other white meat! Grrrrrrr!


So long! Smiles from Sydney Susan! Oh, I now have my 2 bottom (middle) teeth and I have 1 top front tooth and my other top front is right behind it. I have not even gotten up at all during the night either (thank you Hyland teething tablets). Mommy says I am such a trooper. What's a trooper?









No comments: