Friday, August 22, 2008

OOPSIE POOPSIE!

I love tummy time. Look how strong I am now. Holding my head up high. I am a happy girl.Mommy said she bought this suit for Morgan. The tag says 2t. I think the size is way off...I am not that big....yet!

Afternoon siestas in Dad-dee's arms are the best. Ahhhhh!
And this is the way I re-pay him.....all over his shirt, shorts & leg. Ooopsie poopsie! Hey, I gotta christen my Dad-dee. Now he belongs to me. I have officially marked him. hee hee!! Mommy & dad-dee were laughing soooo hard. Not sure why...but, oh well. Love you Dad-dee!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

PAY BACKS CAN BE VERY SPECIAL AT TIMES, GREGG:) LOVE YA AUNTIE DEE DEE

The Bliss Family said...

OMG! How funny! It's amazing how those cute little babies can release poopsies at such force huh?

Hope to see you guys soon...
Bliss Family

Little Bug said...

Hee Hee Hee!!!!!!!!! I think every Dad-Dee has a story similar to this to tell....I know Randy does!!!! You're a trooper!!!
The Robertson Gang